Форум по продукции MOXA

Hello everybody,

sorry but I'm not a russian speaker so please apologize if I write in english.

I'm trying to install the NPort 5110 driver on linux CentOS 7 x86_64 with kernel 3.10.0-229.4.2.el7.x86_64.

I tried to install the driver provided by moxa.com website (i never had problems with it), but now it's too old for newest distros and didn't compile.

So, after googling around, I found a new driver version (1.18.49 Build 15041511) from this forum, which compiles without problems, but unfortunately does not work.

The modules loads into the kernel, but when I try to establish a serial connection with the modem (which is new and known to be working) behind the moxa device, no data is being sent and in syslog i find this:

[ 4.137175] npreal2: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing - tainting kernel
[ 4.137690] MOXA Async/NPort server family Real TTY driver ttymajor 33 calloutmajor 38 verbose 0 (Ver1.18.49)

is there any newer version of the driver or can you provide some information on how to deal with this error?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Добрый день! Поделитесь пожалуйста самой последней версией для Moxa 5110 для CentOs 7 (Linux 3.10.0-327.18.2.el7.x86_64 x86_64)

Никак не получается завести её на сервере. Сервер поставлен у нуля с последнего офф.дистрибутива. Планируется использовать с GSM шлюзом для Nagios4. 

Добрый день! 

Во вложении последняя версия драйвера. Попробуйте установить его. 

Спасибо, а подскажите еще с каким ключом его устанавливать всё таки правильно? Если Centos7 x64?